[Marxism] October 27 Anti-War marches

Jesse Jack jjack99645 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 21:38:17 MDT 2007

On 10/27/07, Jon Flanders <jonathan.flanders at verizon.net> wrote:

> My sense of the march, which took place in a heavy drizzle, was that it
> was smaller than previous actions in the city, partly explained by the
> weather and the all the other local actions around the country,

I would think (hopefully, at least) that this is the main contributing
factor. We talked about this at the CPUSA conference I attended last week;
the idea was that you could mobilize more people overall, and make them more
visible for the rest of the country outside of NYC & LA, by having small
local rallies distributed evenly across the country.