[Marxism] Word creation [was Re: Fw: The Class Nature of the Chinese State]

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:42:31 MDT 2007

Don´t you also think with me, Marvin, that words are a collective
creation? There´s a beautiful line by Manuel del Cabral, a Spanish
writing poet from the Caribbean: "había muchas voces, y se oía una
voz" (that is, "there were many voices, and one voice was heard").. At
least you and I were expecting for this one word or term to exist. It
will be to be seen how many shared the need.

--
Néstor