[Marxism] The Class Nature of the Chinese State.

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 29 10:27:20 MDT 2007

As a postscript to my earlier message about the unique features of China's
development, I'd attribute these to a) the 1949 Revolution, which laid the
foundations for a modern financial and industrial economy while raising the
education and other standards of the Chinese working class, and b) today's
lower barriers to entry by developing nations into the world economy as a
result of revolutionary advances in communications and transportation in
recent decades. Other thoughts?