[Marxism] FW: Howard Zinn for the Committee for an Open Discussion of Zionism

cleon42 at yahoo.com cleon42 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 10:32:39 MDT 2007

--- Jscotlive at aol.com wrote:

> Reply:
>
> And what of it? We do need an open debate on the Holocaust, as there
> are a
> few serious and historical questions that need answering. Such as:

What a silly response.

First, I *have* read *all* of Finkelstein's books. Personally, I found
"Beyond Chutzpah" to be much more politically useful than the
"Holocaust Industry."

Second, if you're looking to point the "Zionist" finger at someone, you
are aiming in the wrong direction.

Third, the "Committee for an Open Debate on the Holocaust" has nothing
to do with Zionism or Palestine--it is an anti-semitic organization
that thinks the Holocaust never happened. http://www.codoh.com

Adam L