[Marxism] THE(?) Holocaust

Mehmet Cagatay mehmetcagatayaydin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 10:47:45 MDT 2007

In respect to Armenian-Turkish debate on genocide, I once said that, If
the term "genocide" was propounded after the WWI to define what happened
between the Ottoman Empire and Armenians, a Nazi official in Nurnberg
trials would probaby say that, "We didn't commit genocide, genocide is
packing the trains with half-naked people and letting them to die on the
road".

What's important is not to indulge arguments on definitions.

Mehmet Çagatay
http://weblogmca.blogspot.com/