[Marxism] LaRouchites imploding?

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 11:39:26 MDT 2007

They don't seem to be diminishing here in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Their tabling and leafletting operations of late have been quite visible and with a sizeable numbers of apparent members - most of whom are young (seem to be late 20s or 30s). I have never seen so many of them. The laRouchies easily outnumber Code Pink activists when they do their monthly BART vigils or the (paid) Save Darfur activists when they leaflet Montgomery or Powell Street Bart stations. SR

From: Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com>