[Marxism] LaRouchites imploding?

Ambrose Andrews ambrose at vrvl.net
Mon Oct 29 21:03:38 MDT 2007

LaRouche, under the name 'Lyn Marcus' was a member of the SWP before
establishing the 'National Caucus of Labor Committees', possibly with
the intention of moulding his own personal fascist-type organisation.

  -AA.

--
Ambrose Andrews
LPO box 8274 ANU Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
mailto:ambrose at vrvl.net
home:+61_262305976
work:+61_261256749
mobile:+61_415544621
irc:{undernet|freenode|oftc}:znalo
xmpp:ambrose at jabber.fsfe.org
sip:znalo at ekiga.net
CE38 8B79 C0A7 DF4A 4F54  E352 2647 19A1 DB3B F823
556A 6D19 0904 827C 9DB8  3697 32D0 1E11 403F 2BE1