[Marxism] New Zealand IST group speaks out on Respect controversy

Alan Bradley alanb1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 21:05:33 MDT 2007

From: "Lenin's Tomb"
> I'm afraid I know exactly where the NZ IST heard
> its "stories".

I presume it would be from the same blogs that
everybody else is reading... Including your own!

Incidentally, the role of blogs in all of this is
rather interesting.

> I'm also afraid they know what they're doing by
> uncritically repeating them.

I presume they considered both sides of the story
before they took their stance, so "uncritically" might
be a bit harsh.

On the other hand, I doubt anyone would be surprised
if they were excommunicated from the IST. In that
sense I suspect "they know what they're doing".

- Alan B