[Marxism] New U.S. Mortgage Crisis Looms

Ron J rjacobs3625 at charter.net
Mon Dec 1 06:21:50 MST 2008

Defending Obama is a waste of energy.  The important thing to remember
in this entire election cycle is that the reactionary Bush regime was
defeated, several million people voted who never did before--many of
them because they were convinced Obama would bring progressive change,
and most importantly, the Left must take advantage of the defeat of the
Bushites and the desire of a large number of voters for a more just
world.  There will be opportunities to push the entire agenda
leftward--we should understand these opportunities and mobilize the
people, not cry in alarm or say "I told you so" when Obama acts like the
capitalist politician he is.
ron jacobs