[Marxism] sectarian? Re: The Obama Cult

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 1 09:51:43 MST 2008

Well, then what exactly do you mean?  Maybe it's just me, maybe it isn't.
Gary, Dayne-- any clue as to what it is Mark is actually saying?  Obviously
it is beyond my limited powers of comprehension.

I  would ask you Mark to explain it, but I'm sure it would be unintelligible
to me , or... it would be a different explanation than the one you thought
you were giving yesterday or the day before.

I think I recall some implicit connection, or hope for connection, on your
part between the fervor surrounding Obama,  Obama's response to it and the
economic situation, and FDR's "positive" comments (and actions?) regarding
industrial unions.

I believe you wrote that the more feet we put in the street, the more "left"
would be the proposals coming from the government.

Do I have that wrong, Mark?