[Marxism] The shifting ruling class mainstream

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 3 06:01:20 MST 2008

Obviously, Gary, either you too haven't spent enough time in the US South,
getting down to nits and grits, especially the grits, with the real down
home country Americans.  OR you don't understand that BEFORE the election it
was essential to offer, as Mark Lause did, relentless opposition and
criticism to Obama, but AFTER the election it is more important to "figure
out"  what Obama is going to do.

As if we don't already know.  As if he hasn't told us enough times.  As if
the issues are the things he MIGHT  do and not what we MUST do.