[Marxism] Im Memory of Fred Hampton and Mark Clark

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:46:10 MST 2008

We can't forget the memory of these revolutionaries.  Nice to know something
about Mark Clark, Hampton of course was the BPP's most promising young
leader, obviously this is why he was brutally targeted and murdered.  When
the state is treatened we see its true nature, in times like today we can't
help but look back and see the Leviathan we are up against.