[Marxism] Seymour/Ayers

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:51:13 MST 2008

Tom, if you say that you don't know what I'm saying, why do you choose
to start by taking issue with it?

I was responding to the "point" of the previous discussants who
dismissed the mass antiwar demonstrations by conjuring a fictional
mass anticapitalist, antiimperialist, genuinely radical movement or
tens of thousands of people operating somewhere left of the so-called
"peace crawls."  I asked why there was no mass anticaptialist movement
that came out of the experience.

A legitimate question.

ML

PS: The person who asserted that hallucination had been picking fights
and inventing disagreements with people for several days now.   He has
since stormed off the list, saying something like he would no longer
contaminate his purely revolutionary anticapitalist electrons by
mingling them with the reformist peace-crawling, pro-capitalist,
pro-imperialist electrons from our machines.