[Marxism] CNN =

Pat Costello pt_costello at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 22:08:47 MST 2008

Joaquin:

But it's also their reporters: anyone who thinks Jabba the Hutt impersonator Candy Crowley is on the screen because of her sex appeal is seriously into pink flamingos territory.

Pat:

Perhaps they hired a woman based on something rather than her sex appeal. I call that progress but perhaps you disagree. I somehow doubt that you are would make similar remarks about Jack Cafferty's or Larry King's lack of sex appeal but a woman's sex appeal is always subject for comments or jokes, even on Marxmail.