[Marxism] attack on Obama right to be president (re GaryMcLellan response)

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 23:18:04 MST 2008

Gary: Should we be rushing to the defence of Obama?  Pul...leeze not even
the Panglossians would suggest that. Leastways I like to think not. Should
we be worried about Clarence Thomas somehow cancelling Obama's presidency?

Boy, are you fucking lost in space with your panglossian this and
panglossian that.

OF COURSE Obama should be defended. That the Supreme Court would even ALLOW
such a petition to be filed is an outrage, never mind taking it up formally
in a hearing.

You've got absolutely NO CLUE, not a hint of a clue, about U.S. politics.

Joaquin