[Marxism] AP on the Chicago factory sit-in

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:44:18 MST 2008

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ildwrFjwHYjvJPX2edZgBnNb8E
EQD94TG7T8A

A friend at CNN en Español told me they're hitting the story pretty heavily,
and plan to interview by phone some of the workers occupying the plant.

My friend told me they don't know if CNN English is planning to do anything.
But they're pretty heavily staffed in Chicago right now because of the Obama
transition.

It will be interesting to see if the union has the guts to lean on Obama to
demand that he lean on the company and BOA.

Joaquin