[Marxism] Chi. Sun-Times: "Obama defends Republic Windows and Doors workers"

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Dec 7 19:28:54 MST 2008

Walter wrote:
>This is false! It can't be true! Obama cannot support the workers
>because Obama is a capitalist who cannot support the workers!

Walter, please stop writing such nonsense on Marxmail. If you need a
refresher course on what a "capitalist" is, I suggest you read V. 1
of Capital, especially the first 2 or 3 chapters. A capitalist by and
large does not run for high office, with the rare exception of
somebody like Nelson Rockefeller.