[Marxism] Somali Pirates to acquire Citigroup

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Tue Dec 9 00:50:59 MST 2008

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 20:09:01 -0500, Anthony Boynton wrote:

> Shandu added, "We don't call ourselves pirates.  We are coast guards and
> this will just allow us to guard our coasts better."

  Which is true in a certain sense.

  The pirates originated from the Somali fishermen who found their fising
grounds being robbed by fishing factories from richer countries and the
waters poisened by cheap disposal of toxic wastes from richer countries.

  When now the imperialist countries mobilise a naval force to fight the
Somali "coast guard", they also defend the robbery by their fishery capitalists
in Somali waters.

  If those imperialist navies would really want to end the piracy, they should
act as a Somali coast guard, i.e. protecting the _Somali_ use of the Somali
territorial waters and economic zone, instead of protecting the robbers
plundering the Somali territory.

Comradely yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany