[Marxism] Factory Takeover in the Works

Greg McDonald sabocat59 at mac.com
Tue Dec 9 15:14:08 MST 2008

Here is the latest update on the Republic Windows factory occupation.

The  UE Workers are planning to take over the factory.
They need $10 Million to do so.

The Chicago iWW GMB has established a Solidarity Committee with the
Republic Workers.  We have two contacts in the UE Local.  We are
working on
a rapid response 'flying squad.'  We are mobilizing for the
Demonstration on
La Salle St.

There will be a mass demonstration at Bank of America Chicago
Headquarters
at 231 S La Salle St on Wednesday at 12:00 Noon.

We are calling for a National day of Protest at  all Bank of America
locations.
The IWW Chicago GMB stands in solidarity with our Fellow Workers in
UE Local
1110.

For more information, please go to

ueunion.org