[Marxism] Dorothy Day: Away with all gods

Tom Cod tcod at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 18:01:10 MST 2008

to respond to a reference about Dorothy Day in a such
fashion is not only outrageous, but inaccurate and
reflects lack of political seriousness.  What about
Oscar Romero who was killed by fascist death squads
or the Salvadorean Nuns killed at that time also?  How
about the Berrigans?

Dorothy Day was the leader of the Catholic Worker
movement that fought for the working class and the
poor and against imperialist war.  She was great and I can say as an agnostic
and someone raised in a "low church" protestant environment
where "papist" was a cognizable epithet, Dorothy Day was a great
human being, and a credit for what for she stood for unlike those supposed leftists who
have disparaged in such a vulgar and thuggish manner whose rant is a Stalinist
like caricature of ultraleft "anarchists and trotskyites" Shame!