[Marxism] Of victory and victories

Russell Morse russell.morse at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 16:49:39 MST 2008

Contrary to what he asserts, it's evident that Sartesian thinks Obama's election is the focus, whereas Mark correctly puts the focus on what the Republic Windows workers have actually accomplished and the example they have set.  I get the sense Sartesian would not be happy unless the workers had hung out banners saying "Reject Obama's support! No illusions in bourgeois politicians!"

From: S. Artesian <sartesian at earthlink.net>

That's not focus, that's terminal myopia.