[Marxism] Obama Campaign Network vis-a-vis the Democratic Party

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 23:05:51 MST 2008

Sukla Sen <suklasenp at yahoo.co.uk> says both the Obama network "was
definitely autonomous of the Democratic Party machinery as such"  AND
then quotes himself that "The campaign network was of course never
autonomous of Obama," the U.S. Senator from Illinois and connected
enough to the Democratic Party machinery to win the nomination for
president.

Clearly, this is some failing on my part at understanding this higher
level of dialectics where we have not only the thesis and antithesis
but you get both of them at the same time, expelled simultaneously and
melodiously out of opposite sides of the mouth....

ML