[Marxism] Of victory and victories

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 17:42:16 MST 2008

S. Artesian <sartesian at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I don't think I posed this as a moral question.  In fact, despite your best
> efforts at misrepresenting what have written in this discussion about Obama,
> and what his election means, and what the prospects are, I have posed
> nothing as a moral question.

Because Artesian does not read and/or care to address what others
write, his own responses are always less than compelling....

What I addressed in a few lines (far longer than merited) was the
politics of Artesian's position.  I made no more mention of Obama.  I
made absolutely no reference to the simplistic and childish level of
Artesian's moral assumptions, but confined my concerns to the
simplistic and childish level of his politics.  That's enough...

ML