[Marxism] Of victory and victories

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 13 21:49:59 MST 2008

What a pile of self-serving horse manure.

Yeah right, the politics of defending the "selection" of a Democratic
congressman as the appropriate representative of the workers engaged in
struggle is so much more subtle, well thought out, and adult.

My " childish politics" were pointing out the fact as reported by Labor
Notes.  That's fine with me; immature accuracy is so much better than such
profound ignorance.

Any further complaints should be filed with your congressman, Mark.  He's
your representative.