[Marxism] Nationalism threatens Brazil's regional interests

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 08:18:01 MST 2008

2008/12/14 S. Artesian <sartesian at earthlink.net>:

> And I'm sure you won't be too busy to make the same assertions about Brazil
> in the future, but you will still be too busy to provide an analysis that
> supports those assertions.

You are right. It would take me too long to delve in the particulars
of my position, which is rooted in an attempt to fully understand the
complex and fascinating history of Brazil.

Thus, I will keep making my assertions, you will keep challenging
them, and the Brazilian people will in the end care nothing about our
debates.

On these issues I prefer to debate with Brazilians. Anything else is a
waste of time at least from my own selfish POV.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría