[Marxism] UfPJ says no to united antiwar march

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 08:19:09 MST 2008

My only source of information is a commenter on my blog, but it sounds fairly authoritative:

UFPJ recently defeated a proposal to
support a united anti-war march in Washington D.C. on the sixth
anniversary of the Iraq war, Saturday, March 21, by a vote of 111 to
49. Instead, United For Peace and Justice voted in favor of their
program "Yes We Can... End the War" for a Saturday April 4 march on
Wall Street, focusing on the recession.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com