[Marxism] Finally, A Journalist We Can Look Up To!

Gulf Mann gulfmann at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:16:49 MST 2008

Hey, and the guy has a great arm: he smoked 2 straight strikes in rapid
succession and no doubt under great stress--and shoes can't be as easy to
throw as a baseball. Looks like he already has Triple-A stuff. Sports agents
are prolly already trying to get through to him. Fidel should make him an
offer, too.