[Marxism] Cal AG Brown asks court to overturn Proposition 8

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Dec 20 17:17:27 MST 2008

On Dec 20, 2008, at 5:37 PM, Fred Feldman wrote:
> California Attorney General Jerry Brown urges court to overturn Prop 8
> BY NANCY DILLON
> DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF
>
> LOS ANGELES - In a surprising reversal, California Attorney General
> Jerry
> Brown is asking the state Supreme Court to overturn Proposition 8...

"Stunning reversal?" I hate to have to defend JB, a typical Dumbocrat,
but there's no reversal here.  He was firmly on the record as to the
unconstitutionality of Prop 8. But I still don't understand why no
Californian with an out-of-state gay marriage has yet sued on the
basis of the "full faith and credit" clause of the US Constitution.

Shane Mage