[Marxism] Another view of "It's a Wonderful Life"

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Sun Dec 21 22:39:14 MST 2008

The first sentence of this message was characteristically garbled:

"Well, in his articles on the SWP which are actually quite good and
recommended, Walter took the name of It's a Wonderful Life.

This should have read:
"Well in his articles on the British SWP which are actually quite good and
recommended LOUIS took the name of "It's a Wonderful Life" in vain."

The rest is clearer if the correct sentence is used. Furthermore, I suspect
that certainly Louis and perhaps Walter as well would be inclined to
challenge me to a duel for the insult of confusing them. Given my poor
swordmanship marks, I prefer to duck the conflict.
Fred