[Marxism] Senate details torture system - so what?

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 12:04:35 MST 2008

I would love to share Joaquin´s POV.

However, even though his support and knowledge of all that took place
in the Southern Cone during the second half of the 70s is widely
known, Henry Kissinger can travel wherever his whim takes him to,
which is more than enough as a clear signal on what will happen with
Bush or Rumsfeld. Their peculiarly roguish and idiotic behavior will
not be enough for them to suffer any serious indictment. That´s the
privilege of Emperors and their entourage.

We have a Global Star Chamber, this is what we have.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría