[Marxism] Army finally admits coverup of Nazi treatment of USsoldiers as slaves

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:44:25 MST 2008

S. Artesian <sartesian at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I believe there were issues of treatment of the US Jewish soldiers that the
> Army did not want to bring to light as it would possibly expand the war
> crimes charges to the entire general staff of the German military.

What I'm asking is not what you believe but why would you believe it.

After all, what's suggested here is that the same organization that
set up the Nuremburg Trials documenting Nazi war crimes against Jewish
civilians was also consciously covering up Nazi war crimes against
American soldiers who looked Jewish to them.

Why would they be doing that?

ML