[Marxism] Senate details torture system - so what?

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:35:06 MST 2008

2008/12/23 S. Artesian <sartesian at earthlink.net>:

> Speaking of a government of murderers, I was wondering if Nestor in
> particular, whose vast knowledge I admire to a level equal to that of our
> political disagreements,  and/or anyone on the list has read Imre Kertesz?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have just _heard the name_ Imre
Kertesz. Never, that I remember, read anything about him nor by him.

If our political disagreements are as grounded as the actual vastness
("wasteness" would be more appropiate!) of my knowledge, then we don´t
disagree at all. Which is not the case.

That is the salt of life.

Best.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría