[Marxism] Army finally admits coverup of Nazi treatment of US soldiers as slaves

Tom Cod tcod at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:22:47 MST 2008

Gee, perhaps the general public is more naive and less complacent and actually believes
that soldiers have rights, that we live in a democratic society and
that intentionally and recklessly exposing soldiers to radiation
is something the brass and the government should be held accountable
for.  For example, thousands of soldiers observed atmospheric tests
in the late 40s and were told simply to wear sunglasses or avert their
eyes.  Moreover, at the Hanford nuclear facility in WA there were hundreds
leaks of radiation and the atmosphere in the 40s-50s over many years worthy of Chernobyl.
Dog Bites Man could be a comment for any of the depredations of class society.
After all, its been going on for millenia, "so what else is new?"