[Marxism] Army finally admits coverup of Nazi treatmentof USsoldiers as slaves

Rod Holt rholt at planeteria.net
Wed Dec 24 13:43:16 MST 2008

Without really digging, I have no reason to doubt Rigg. His web site is
http://www.bryanrigg.com/hitlers_jewish_soldiers.htm
and the first paragraph of the Reuters article is:

    BERLIN - As many as 150,000 men of Jewish descent served in the
    German military under Adolf Hitler, some with the Nazi leader's
    explicit consent, a U.S. historian who has interviewed hundreds of
    former soldiers said on Thursday. Bryan Mark Rigg, history professor
    at the American Military University in Virginia, told Reuters that
    the issue of soldiers of partial Jewish descent was long a somewhat
    taboo subject, overlooked by most academics as it threw up thorny
    questions.

I didn't save that URL and I might have the date wrong, but otherwise,
the Reuters report looks authentic.
          --rod