[Marxism] Army finally admits coverup of Nazi treatmentof USsoldiers as slaves

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:53:19 MST 2008

So...what we have then are hidden-Jews, supposedly who went into the
Wehrmacht to hide, or, didn't know or care about their ancestory until
afterward. I'm not sure what the big deal is. Where their any OPEN
German-Jews in the Wehrmacht? Now that would be interesting. But I doubt
it. They would of been shot, especially as Nazi propaganda flowing, as
it did, from "Mein Kampf", put the blame of Germany's losing WWI at the
feet of German's Jews in the old  Reichswehr.

There was only one openly Jewish 'fighters' that I have heard about
fighting on the side the Nazis: the Ustashi Volunteers to the Eastern
Front included a brigade of Croatian-Jews who had been members of the
Ustashi prior to it's more open Nazification.

David