[Marxism] Army finally admits coverup of Nazi treatment

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 15:01:36 MST 2008

S. Artesian <sartesian at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Mark hangs his hat of naysaying on one nail:  that of CNN being the prime
> source for evidence in this matter.

Artesian starts by inventing a false position to attack, which has
been his M.O. for some time.  No, it doesn't matter who offers it if
the "evidence" is of this sort.  Given that he wants to present both
sides of the argument, I leave its further "discussion" to him.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm predicting that he obliterates
Frosty the Strawman.

ML