[Marxism] apartheid publishing

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Dec 26 09:17:39 MST 2008

Michael Yates wrote:
>Let me blow Monthly Review's horn.

I should mention that I also can read MR online through my Columbia
library privileges, but actually plan to subscribe this month because
I want access to their electronic archives that go back to the first
issue--something Columbia does not have access to. Of course, there
is also the question of supporting MR politically. As should be
obvious from my posts about the Brenner thesis and other matters, I
consider myself to be firmly in the MR camp theoretically. I also
plan to subscribe to the Counterpunch print edition. Without these
two print publications and their corresponding websites (thank god
Yoshie is easing up on the Ahmadinejad puffery), the left would be in
much worse shape than it is.