[Marxism] The world we live in [was Re: One State Solution Gains Supporters]

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 01:36:56 MST 2008

2008/12/26 Lüko Willms <lueko.willms at t-online.de>:

> On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 10:32:33 EST, Dbachmozart at aol.com wrote:
>

> the historical program of the Palestinian struggle for
> democracy and national sovereignty ... was also the program of
> the democratic forces in the UNO counterposed to the colonial
> division voted by a majority of the UN General Assemply in
> November 1947, with the political support by the USSR and other
> countries influenced by the Kreml[in].

Yes, it should be remembered that the world we live in was shaped by
such a reactionary constellation of forces that their less
undemocratic fractions were wiped away with a single sweeping stroke
between 1945 and 1950. And this was really global.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría