[Marxism] The Madoff Victims: Schadenfreude, Not Anti-Semitism

Einde O'Callaghan eindeoc at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 28 07:01:05 MST 2008

Philip Dunn wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-12-27 at 09:27 +0100, Einde O'Callaghan wrote:
>> Philip Dunn wrote:
>>> The posting by Daniel McGowan / December 22nd, 2008 seems to have
>>> vanished. Thank Goodness for the Google Cache!
>>>
>> There may be a reason why the message has vanished. As I wrote yesterday
>> Daniel McGowan fishes in very murky waters associating himself with
>> Holocaust deniers and even open Nazis. Not every anti-Zionist is
>> acceptable as an ally for Marxists. Below is what I posted yesterday:
>> <snip>
>
> I have done some more checking and the post is still in the archive. The
> reason is was only in the Google cache is probably that it fell off the
> 100 latest posts page in the archive.
>
> There is a history between Tony Greenstein and Deir Yassin Remembered.
> Google is your friend here. Oddly for an anti-Zionist, Greenstein seems
> to have taken a leaf out of the Zionists' book when it comes to smearing
> others.

Over the years I've learned to have a certain degree of respect for Tony
Greenstein's judgement when it comes to the murky attempts of assorted
anti-semites and Holocaust deniers to dress themselves up as bona fide
anti-Zionists - there are also, unfortunately, a number of genuine
anti-Zionists who in their zeal have formed alliances or working
relationships with elements from the anti-semitic and Holocaust-denial camp.

If as you say there is a history between Tony Greenstein and Deir Yassin
Remembered please contact me with the details off-list.

Einde O'Callaghan