[Marxism] Blacks versus the New Deal

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:27:31 MST 2008

Charles,

Ida B. Wells didn't equate the KKK with lynchings, which you seem to
be doing.  So I'm absolutely certain that she wouldn't agree with you
that the KKK had a big influence in 1916, a mere year after the
drunken yokels started meeting to play dress-up for the first time....

So, too, I don't know whether the KKK "liked" what Truman "did."  But
what he did that we were discussing was his joining the KKK in 1922.
This is no big secret and Truman himself admitted it and discussed it.

ML