[Marxism] One State Solution Gains Supporters

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Sat Dec 27 06:37:04 MST 2008

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 10:55:26 +0100, Einde O'Callaghan wrote:

> Pardon my ignorance but what exactly were the "democratic forces in the
> UNO" in 1947?

  Those countries which opposed the colonial partition of Palestine, both in
the committees, preparing the reports on the situation. And then of course
those who voted against the colonialist resolution, which included all Arab
countries which already had a representation in the UN (not e.g. Morocco,
Algeria, Tunisia were still under the colonial yoke of France).

  I'm sorry, I don't have the list handy; it would cost some work to find it. I
posted such stuff some years ago in various newsgroups.

Comradely,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany