[Marxism] Hamas is hoping for an IDF ground operation

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 13:03:08 MST 2008

Bhaskar, thank you for your comments. I agree. But there really is no
'end game' in this. The masses are already radicalized. How much more is
necessary and what good would it due? There doesn't appear to be a
strategy. Hamas, in a general response to Israeli embargo...were talking
an ARMED embargo here...and deterioration of Gaza's living
standards...fires these stupid rockets into what they now are civilian
areas of Israel. This of course provokes the IDF to kill dozens, now
hundreds, of civilians. Again, I seen no end game. IDF is organized in
nice little pockets within RPG range of Gaza but they instead shoot
their rockets into towns 20 miles away. I just don't get it. It's very
frustrating. There is no end game here.

David