[Marxism] Over 1,000 hit the streets in SF for Gaza

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 20:40:32 MST 2008

One of the largest pro-Palestinian rallies in years took place in front
of the Israeli consulate in San Francisco. I estimate it was about 1,000
people jammed packed into a block on Montgomery street in the downtown
area. A small, almost ridiculous group of Zionists counter-protested
across the street. Our side outnumbered them about 80 to 1. About half
the crowed were Arab. As I left the demonstration, it seemed hundreds of
people carrying Palestinian flags, people of all nationalities, were
converging on the rally site.

David