[Marxism] No War Rally in Lahore: Send Solidarity Message

Sukla Sen suklasenp at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 22:10:51 MST 2008

No War Rally planned   Please send the messages of
peace and solidarity  Labour Party Pakistan is
organizing a "no war rally" on 31 December in Lahore.
Therally is being organized in close cooperation with
Women Workers Help Line,

National Trade Union Federation, Progressive Youth
Front, Labour EducationFoundation and Pakistan Kissan
Rabita Committee.   The rally will start at 2pm on
Wednesday 31 December from Regal Chouck on the main
Mall Road of Lahore and will end at Charing Cross.
The rally is organized in the background of growing
danger of a war between Indiaand Pakistan. It will
demand no war but peace. It will condemn terrorism
both on
individual basis and state level. It will demand an
action against armed terroristgroups according to the
law. It will condemn the abductions of people for
anyreason. The rally will condemn the American attacks
on Pakistan and will demand an
immediate end of bombing of Pakistan territory by
Americans on the excuse ofcurbing terrorism.   The
rally will condemn religious fundamentalism and
imperialist way of fightingagainst it.
  It is expected that hundreds of LPP members and
supporters will participate.Please join us if you are
in Lahore.  We will appreciate message of peace and
solidarity with the peace movement to be
read at the rally. We will especially ask our friends
in South Asia to write fewwords for this important
event.   Farooq Tariq  spokesperson   Labour Party
Pakistan   40-Abbot Road Lahore, Pakistan

  Tel: 92 42 6315162 Fax: 92 42 6271149  Mobile: 92
300 8411945   labour_party at yahoo.com
www.laborpakistan.org  www.jeddojuhd.com