[Marxism] just back from the national assembly conference....,

Joaquín Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:59:51 MDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 6:08 PM, Mark Lause <markalause at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I have repeatedly said, anyone wanting a pdf scan can ask me
> privately and I will send it.   I've already done this for about a
> half a dozen people who requested it.  But clearly it's more fun to
> shriek ....

Well, when you come right down to it, Mark, it IS More fun...

But seriously, I owe Mark an apology. I hadn't seen his offer (or
perhaps seen but not registered it because I was quite frustrated by
what I guessed was some sort of weird game on his part). This is
probably a better way to handle what could be something that
misrepresents the campaign and that only a few of us on the list care
a great deal about.

I'll contact Mark offlist as he suggests.

Joaquin