[Marxism] clipping quoted text

Ruthless Critic of All that Exists ok.president+marxml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:00:58 MDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Les Schaffer <schaffer at optonline.net> wrote:
> Les Schaffer wrote:
>> we have subscribers who need to take lengthy posts and copy them into other applications so that they can enlarge the font to see what's being said.
>
> Another push for Thunderbird, i assume other apps can do this:
>
>    View --> Text Size --> Increase
>
> enlarges the font for the message you are currently reading. Makes it
> QUITE LARGE if you select this option several times. On a Max, its also
> the Apple + combination. On windows, its the Ctrl + combination.

For people who read the list via their gmail or other webmail account,
using an Internet browser rather than an email app like Thunderbird:

Yes, Firefox (a free, open-source and downloadable browser) does this
too. (On a Mac, it's  the Apple + combination. On windows, it's the
Ctrl + combination.)

RC