[Marxism] The ’60s Begin to Fade as Liberal Professors Retire

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Jul 4 10:08:25 MDT 2008

Christopher Hutchinson wrote:

> Most of the professors that I have come across who have been politically
> active at some point in their lives do not hold principled views.

What about the Walmart clerks, accountants, automotive engineers,
miners, sytems analysts, line-repair operatives, movie projectinists,
stagehands, taxi drivers, firefighters, Molly maids, waitresses,
electricians, postal clerks, bricklayers, heavy-equipment operators that
you have come across?

Why this silly fixation on professors? Just another way of earning
aliving.

Carrol