[Marxism] Information Re: Cuba to abandon wage caps

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Jul 4 12:33:38 MDT 2008

Angelus:
>But when someone speaks of "looking at things
>dialectically", I must confess I have no clue what the
>speaker/writer is talking about.

As far as I can tell, Walter has a "on one hand, on the other hand"
understanding of "dialectics" that has more in common with the
decisions that go into buying a car. Or deciding who to date. "He is
not that great looking, but he does have a good job". I think you get
the picture.

^^^^^
CB: Trying substituting the word "contradictions" for "dialectics".  Is
it that you have never come across any contradictions in life, Angelus ?
I guess that's because you are an Angel ?

And yes, there are contradictions in such non-philosophical , mundane
pursuits as  buying a car or dating. There are contradictions in
everyday life, the quotidian,  dialectics even.