[Marxism] Lenin’s “Imperialism” reads like it was written yesterday

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 10:06:09 MDT 2008

Thank you, Louis, will try to read the full article tomorrow. As for
the first paragraphs, they have traversed their own ten minutes in
flying colors, as you wrote about that film today...

Best, and as always send my regards...

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría