[Marxism] Joaquin Bustelo on FARC

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 5 15:00:59 MDT 2008

Let me see if I have this right:

Joaquin argues, 3 weeks ago, that all natural imbalances could  be put right
if we just got rid of all the white people by dropping nukes on the USA,
Europe, and Japan [sic!], and/or by developing or finding some plague that
only targets whites and setting it loose on the melanin-deprived/challenged
of the species...

...And now we are supposed to believe, accept, concur with his humanitarian
feelings toward Ingrid Bentacourt and his oppositon to the inhumane behavior
of the FARC???